Compliance Edition: OFCCP Sec 503 Directive: Applicant Tracking System Accessibility or Accommodation
Objective: Building awareness of current EEOC, ADA and OFCCP directives related to disability. Understanding requirements and where your organization stands relative to compliance. Determining the risk associated with your company’s current OFCCP compliance status and identifying next steps.
Format and Timing: 1.5 Hours Session conducted via WebEx, onsite and eLearning course . This introductory module is appropriate for all management levels throughout your organization. The module is interactive and provides a solid foundation for establishing a OFCCP compliance plan as it relates to disability employment.
- What is the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program?
- What about Section 503, EEO, ADAAA and Section 508?
- How the ADA expansion changes the definition of disability
- Why should you care?
- What are state and federal government priorities?
- How to manage risk while using common sense and good business practices
- Build a sustainable compliance plan
- Identify resources to assist with compliance
- Save time and reduce stress
- Be prepared for your OFCCP audit
- Reduce potential of ongoing audits
- Increase goodwill for employees, customers and constituents
- Build a compliance strategy that results in increased disability employment
- Decrease compliance liability exposure