Live Webinar: The Accommodation Process
Providing the fundamentals for a functional and efficient accommodations process to support applicants, new hires and your existing employees who request accommodations.
Format and Timing:
1.5 Hour Session conducted via webinar. This introductory module is appropriate for all management levels throughout your organization. The module is interactive and provides a solid foundation for establishing a OFCCP compliance plan as it relates to disability employment.
- What is the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program?
- What about Section 503, EEO, ADAAA and Section 508?
- How the ADA expansion changes the definition of disability
- Why should you care?
- What are state and federal government priorities?
- How to manage risk while using common sense and good business practices
- Build a sustainable compliance plan
- Identify resources to assist with compliance
- Save time and reduce stress
- Be prepared for your OFCCP audit
- Reduce potential of ongoing audits
- Increase goodwill for employees, customers and constituents
- Build a compliance strategy that results in increased disability employment
- Decrease compliance liability exposure