Live Webinar: Etiquette 101 for Customers, Employees, and Co-Workers
Building a fundamental understanding and corporate culture which supports and models inclusion for people with disabilities. Establishing appropriate communication guidelines. Creating a comfortable environment for all.
Format and Timing:
1.5 Hours Session conducted via WebEx . This introductory module is appropriate for use throughout the organization. The module is interactive and provides a solid foundation for successfully supporting and integrating employees with disabilities.
- Learn about myths, fears and attitude barriers
- Learn how to see beyond the disability and focus on ability
- Learn what you can and cannot say or do – disability etiquette tips
- Learn how to communicate through an interpreter
- Learn about service animal etiquette
- Learn how you can make a difference
- Learn how to build a fully inclusive culture
- Enhance communication with people who have disabilities, both employees and current and prospective customers
- Reduce the barriers and increase the understanding of people with disabilities
- Sensitize personnel to the issue of disability.
- Facilitate open communication regarding employment issues for people with disabilities.
- Build good customer service and experience
- Build a sustainable inclusive culture of respect for all
- Be recognized for socially responsible business practices
- Ensure a successful disabilities program
- Decrease employment liability exposure