Training Built on
Live Webinar: OFCCP/EEOC/ADA Compliance and Disability
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Americans with Disabilities Act, Amendment Act. Most people in business have heard of them, but not everyone understands their importance, what they do, and how each one can affect their organization. Give your important team members the knowledge and information they need to help your company stay compliant, reduce risk, and create a more inclusive workplace for everyone.
Created for all levels of management within your organization, this 90-minute, interactive webinar will help you separate fact from fiction and build awareness of current EEOC, ADAAA and OFCCP directives related to disability. You’ll learn about: requirements, assess where your company stands relative to compliance issues, determine the risks associated, and how to identify next steps. Participants will receive a solid foundation for establishing an understanding of disability compliance and the laws given with a practical delivery. Don’t just leave all your disability compliance and inclusion issues for HR to handle. Savvy businesses know it takes awareness from top to bottom and across all departments to do it well.
Format and Timing:
1.5 Hour Session conducted via webinar. This introductory module is appropriate for all management levels throughout your organization. The module is interactive and provides a solid foundation for establishing a OFCCP compliance plan as it relates to disability employment.
- What is the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program?
- What about Section 503, EEO, ADAAA and Section 508?
- How the ADA expansion changes the definition of disability
- Why should you care?
- What are state and federal government priorities?
- How to manage risk while using common sense and good business practices
- Build a sustainable compliance plan
- Identify resources to assist with compliance
- Save time and reduce stress
- Be prepared for your OFCCP audit
- Reduce potential of ongoing audits
- Increase goodwill for employees, customers and constituents
- Build a compliance strategy that results in increased disability employment
- Decrease compliance liability exposure
All Live Webinar Courses
- Live Webinar: The Accommodation Process
- Live Webinar: OFCCP/EEOC/ADA Compliance and Disability
- Live Webinar: Maximize YOUR Bottom line with Employment Tax Credits
- Live Webinar: Interviewing and Positioning Individuals with Disabilities for Recruiters
- Live Webinar: Interviewing and Onboarding Individuals with Disabilities for Hiring Managers
- Live Webinar: Etiquette 101 for Customers, Employees, and Co-Workers
- Live Webinar: Bundle of 6
- Live Webinar: Bundle of 3