Training Built on
Live Webinar: Maximize YOUR Bottom line with Employment Tax Credits
Studies show organizations that hire individuals with disabilities can offset their hiring and training costs by as much as 20 percent. Plus, the U.S. Government offers a number of tax credits to companies that focus on hiring candidates with disabilities and other targeted qualifying groups. But, to maximize your bottom line, you have to know how to take advantage of receiving those credits. Let the experts at HirePotential® show you how hiring employees with disabilities isn’t only good for creating a more diverse workforce, it can also have a huge impact to your bottom line!
Perfect for business owners, CFOs, HR, recruiters, controllers, financial or hiring managers, this 60-minute webinar shows how employing individuals with disabilities can actually be a cost savings rather than an expenditure. Discover how to implement tax credits administration into your hiring process yourself or how to outsource it. Learn about state and local tax credits that may be available and how as many as 10 to 30 percent of your new hires may qualify. With minimal effort, your company could start capitalizing and start maximizing the benefit to your organization’s bottom line.
Format and Timing:
1.5 Hour Session conducted via webinar. Appropriate for all members of your human resources and your regulatory and tax teams. A typical tax credit case consistent with your company’s situation is examined in detail. Questions welcomed. Ability to customize session content to meet your particular requirements.
- Overview of the Tax Credit regulations
- Detailed review of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Learn about other state and local tax credits for which you may qualify
- Learn who is a qualified employee
- Learn about filing requirements
- Learn about outsourcing the administration
- Learn how this can help increase disability employment
- Show ROI for disability hiring – $1500 to $9000 in tax credits per eligible hire
- Offset your hiring and training costs by as much as 10-20%
- Realize that as many as 10% to 30% of your new hires may qualify
- Introduce disability employment as a cost savings rather than an expenditure!
All Live Webinar Courses
- Live Webinar: The Accommodation Process
- Live Webinar: OFCCP/EEOC/ADA Compliance and Disability
- Live Webinar: Maximize YOUR Bottom line with Employment Tax Credits
- Live Webinar: Interviewing and Positioning Individuals with Disabilities for Recruiters
- Live Webinar: Interviewing and Onboarding Individuals with Disabilities for Hiring Managers
- Live Webinar: Etiquette 101 for Customers, Employees, and Co-Workers
- Live Webinar: Bundle of 6
- Live Webinar: Bundle of 3