Flexible. Convenient. Interactive.
Maximize YOUR Bottom Line with Employment Tax Credits
Hiring employees with disabilities isn’t only good for creating a more diverse workforce, it can also be good for your bottom line. The U.S. Government offers a number of tax credits to companies that hire disabled candidates, but you have to know how to take advantage of those credits and if you qualify. Studies show savvy organizations that know how to maximize their return on investment from hiring individuals with disabilities can offset their hiring and training costs by as much as 20 percent.
Whether you’re a business owner, CFO, HR, recruiter, controller, financial or hiring manager, you need the information in this eLearning course. Discover how to implement tax credits administration into your hiring process yourself or how to outsource it. Learn about how to find other state and local tax credits for which your company may qualify. You’ll even be provided a formula to assist with the calculation of your potential tax credits to help you pluck this low hanging fruit that’s just waiting for you. Let HirePotential help you start capitalizing on hiring employees with disabilities today. It’s good for them and good for your organization, too.
Your staff will become familiar with Tax Credits available to companies that hire people with disabilities and the requirements for successfully administering and filing for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit and other related tax credits.
Format and Timing:
1 Hour Session conducted via WebEx. Appropriate for all members of your human resources and your regulatory and tax teams. A typical tax credit case consistent with your company’s situation is examined in detail. Questions welcomed. Ability to customize session content to meet your particular requirements.
- Overview of the Tax Credit regulations
- Detailed review of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Learn about other state and local tax credits for which you may qualify
- Learn who is a qualified employee
- Learn about filing requirements
- Learn about outsourcing the administration
- Learn how this can help increase disability employment
- Show ROI for disability hiring – $1500 to $9000 in tax credits per eligible hire
- Offset your hiring and training costs by as much as 10-20%
- Realize that as many as 10% to 30% of your new hires may qualify
- Introduce disability employment as a cost savings rather than an expenditure!
All eLearning Courses
- Compliance Edition: Interviewing and Onboarding Individuals with Disabilities for Hiring Managers Course Select here to learn more
- Compliance Edition: Interviewing and Positioning Individuals with Disabilities for Recruiters Select here to learn more
- Compliance Edition: OFCCP – Section 503 Directive: Applicant Tracking System – Accessibility or Accommodation Select here to learn more
- Disability Etiquette Training for Customers, Co-workers, and Employees Course Select here to learn more
- Maximize YOUR Bottom Line with Employment Tax Credits Select here to learn more
- Web Accessibility 101: The Design Course Select here to learn more
- Web Accessibility 101: The Facts Course Select here to learn more
- Web Accessibility eLearning Bundle Select here to learn more
- Web Accessibility Starter Kit Bundle Select here to learn more