Flexible. Convenient. Interactive.
Compliance Edition: OFCCP – Section 503 Directive: Applicant Tracking System – Accessibility or Accommodation
What you don’t know can hurt you—especially when it comes to your applicant tracking system (ATS). If your ATS vendor isn’t providing equal access or keeping accurate counts of applicants, they could be putting your organization at risk. Knowing about possible exposure regarding disability inclusion is a must in today’s competitive business environment. Keep your organization one step ahead on disability compliance with one easy eLearning course.
Created for senior management, HR, legal and compliance teams, this course provides valuable information in positioning your organization to achieve positive results during an OFCCP audit and meeting EEO requirements. Learn the difference between accessibility and accommodation and how your applicant tracking system can put you at risk of possible exposure. The course also provides a range of solutions from quick fixes to more viable long-term inclusion solutions, as well as the pros and cons of instituting each one. Uncover any potential gaps in your process today and increase your ability to create a more diversified workplace
Building awareness of current EEOC, ADA and OFCCP directives related to disability. Understanding requirements and where your organization stands relative to compliance. Determining the risk associated with your company’s current OFCCP compliance status and identifying next steps.
Format and Timing:
1.5 Hours Session conducted via WebEx, onsite and eLearning course . This introductory module is appropriate for all management levels throughout your organization. The module is interactive and provides a solid foundation for establishing a OFCCP compliance plan as it relates to disability employment.
- What is the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program?
- What about Section 503, EEO, ADAAA and Section 508?
- How the ADA expansion changes the definition of disability
- Why should you care?
- What are state and federal government priorities?
- How to manage risk while using common sense and good business practices
- Build a sustainable compliance plan
- Identify resources to assist with compliance
- Save time and reduce stress
- Be prepared for your OFCCP audit
- Reduce potential of ongoing audits
- Increase goodwill for employees, customers and constituents
- Build a compliance strategy that results in increased disability employment
- Decrease compliance liability exposure
All eLearning Courses
- Compliance Edition: Interviewing and Onboarding Individuals with Disabilities for Hiring Managers Course Select here to learn more
- Compliance Edition: Interviewing and Positioning Individuals with Disabilities for Recruiters Select here to learn more
- Compliance Edition: OFCCP – Section 503 Directive: Applicant Tracking System – Accessibility or Accommodation Select here to learn more
- Disability Etiquette Training for Customers, Co-workers, and Employees Course Select here to learn more
- Maximize YOUR Bottom Line with Employment Tax Credits Select here to learn more
- Web Accessibility 101: The Design Course Select here to learn more
- Web Accessibility 101: The Facts Course Select here to learn more
- Web Accessibility eLearning Bundle Select here to learn more
- Web Accessibility Starter Kit Bundle Select here to learn more